Contact us today for your Free Quote
To prevent food waste, revive your Christmas dinner this boxing day with these 3 easy Christmas leftover recipes.
Public health advice is to keep leftovers in the fridge and freeze them if they aren’t eaten after two days.
Frittata’s make the best Christmas leftover meal due to its versatility. Every Frittata you make will taste different and unique depending on the ingredients used.
- Christmas leftover Meat
- Christmas leftover Vegetables
- Tablespoon of butter
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees
2. In a pan, melt a tablespoon of butter and pan fry your leftover Christmas veggies
3. Once the veggies have been fried for a minute, throw in your leftover meat and mix to combine flavours
4. In another bowl, whisk eggs then add the whisked eggs to the pan-fried Christmas leftovers and leave it to cook on a low heat
5. While the leftovers and eggs are cooking, crumble cheese on top of the almost done Frittata and season with salt, pepper and rosemary
6. Once the base of the Frittata is cooked, put your Frittata in the oven for about 3-5 to crispen and cook the top of the Frittata
7. Then Serve!
Leftover Turkey Pie
A heartwarming turkey pie that will cuddle your heart and make you feel warm and fuzzy.
- Leftover Christmas turkey
- Leftover Christmas vegetables
- Puff Pastry
- Veggie / Chicken / Turkey Stock
- Creme Fresh
1. Melt butter in a pan then add one onion, that’s finely diced and let it saute for a couple of minutes on a low heat
2. Then add your leftover vegetables and turkey to the pan, alongside 200ml of creme fresh, 100mls of stock and then finely season with salt, pepper and one teaspoon of tarragon.
3. Stir the mixture of ingredients nicely to disperse the flavour and let it simmer for a couple of minutes to reduce and enhance the mixture
4. Then pour the mixture into an ovenproof dish and top the ovenproof dish with puff pastry
5. Brush milk on the puff pastry to prevent it from being burnt and to give it a nice golden brown look for when it comes out the oven
6. Pop the dish into the oven for around 25 minutes at 190 degrees
7. Once cooked, it is now ready to eat!
Bubble and Squeak
A quick and easy Bubble and Squeak recipe you can make with your leftovers.
- Christmas leftover dinner
- Three cloves of garlic
1. Firstly finely dice your onion and 3 cloves of garlic and throw it in a saucepan at a low to medium heat and let it saute till softened.
2. Add the leftover Christmas dinner with potatoes into the saucepans with the diced vegetables and apply pressure from the top with a spoon.
3. When the bottom of the bubble and squeak mixture is crispy flip it over to make the other side crisp.
4 .Then fry an egg with another pan
5. Plate the completed bubble and squeak and add the fried egg on top, then Voila!