Bywaters is committed to data privacy and being in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which took effect on 25th May 2018.
The GDPR gives you more control over how your personal information is used and makes it quicker and easier for you to check and update the information we, Bywaters (Leyton) Limited and other organisations holds.
How we Collect Your Information
- Bywaters will collect and process a range of information about companies, for example data is collected through:
- Directly from you, when you complete and return our Customer Contact form
- Directly from you when you contact us by telephone
- When we, from time to time, contact you regarding your sites or our services
- From someone else (e.g. account manager/referral) who is submitting information on your behalf, with your approval
We collect data that we obtain using cookies on our website. We record all/some of the discussions we have with you.
The information we collect includes:
- Contact information, including first name, last name, company name, email addresses, telephone numbers, company addresses & site addresses
- Records of communications and interactions we have had with you
- Financial information, including bank account details, credit/debit card details but only if you have provided them
- Information relevant to our provision of our services
We monitor visits to Bywaters’ website. We monitor and record physical access within and around our premises.
What We do With Your Information
Who We Share Your Information With
- Cloud providers that help us store your info.
- IT service providers that help us with our internal IT issues.
- Reference checks with other companies and a third party obtaining references on our
- Third party for the processing of payments
- Third party companies e.g. transport, logistics.
- Companies that help us send you targeted pop up notices when you are on our site.
- Credit check companies that help us understand your credit history.
- Survey companies that help us to send you surveys, for example to understand your experience at Bywaters.
- Couriers that help deliver letters to you.
- Lawyers representing us in the event of a legal claim.
- Regulators and law enforcement agencies (if there is a legal reason to share your data with them).
- Search engine operators that help us understand how to improve our visibility online.