Contact us today for your Free Quote
As the UK moves into national lockdown, Bywaters continues to provide service as normal to support our clients waste management needs.
Bywaters continue to monitor the official guidance issued by Public Health England and the UK Government in order to operate in line with their recommendations and best practices on the COVID-19 coronavirus. In line with this guidance, waste collections will continue to operate as usual.
We continue to maintain a number of precautionary measures across our business to help reduce the spread of the virus. These include:
- Educating staff on infection prevention;
- Emphasising frequent and effective hand-washing;
- Providing all staff with hand sanitizer;
- Cleaning high contact points (such as door handles) more frequently;
- Staff will be working from home wherever possible
- Weekly Health and Safety policy/action reviews; and
- Liaising with local health authorities to develop best practice.
Will work and services be affected?
As per the current official guidance issued by the UK Government and Public Health England, operations and services will continue as normal alongside the increased hygiene and health measures, with a few exceptions. In-person contact between Bywaters and clients – such as meetings, events, audits, etc. – is to be minimised in favour of phone calls, email and video conferencing. At this time we do not anticipate any issues with waste collections.
We will continue to monitor Public Health England and the Government’s guidance, and will get in touch should any future developments affect our services. Thank you for trusting Bywaters as we work to provide safe, professional services during this uncertain time.