How to enter
All Bywaters customer's entries must be submitted online by 20th April 2012.
Bywaters customer's submissions
Please send any supporting material such as: target/charts/graphs of performance, examples of the schemes, unique and innovative ideas, photographs and any other evidence to support your entry, via email to your dedicated Account Manager or to email@example.com.
You may find it easier to work offline. You can copy the questions and word limits into a Word document then paste your answers into the website when you are ready.
Submitting your online entry
To submit your entry complete all questions, ensure you are happy with your answers and then press submit.
Hints and tips
- Write in clear English and avoid jargon
- Explain the situation, task, action and result
- Provide details on the benefits achieved
- Ensure the criteria has been met
- Use the option to send supplementary documents to support your entry - this will help the judges to understand the impact of your work
- Speak to your Account Manager for further help or to provide additional supporting information
- Ask a colleague to proof read the award entry prior to submission
You will receive an email confirming successful receipt of your application. If you do not receive this email please contact your dedicated Account Manager or Kirsty Baillie on 020 7001 6114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be judged independently and treated in confidence.