In addition to our flagship Material Recovery Facility (MRF) in London, we offer a range of recycling and treatment facilities throughout the UK.
This network enables our customers to increase recycling rates and reduce waste to landfill and the facilities include:
- Anaerobic Digestion (AD) – generating renewable energy and soil improver from waste food.
- Energy from Waste (EfW) – generating renewable energy from waste that can not be recycled.
- Composting – manufacturing high quality compost for use in agriculture and land reclamation.
- Secure Shredding –enabling confidential material to be recycled.
Our London Recycling and Recovery Centre
Our £7 million facility in Bow is the largest undercover MRF in London.
Capable of processing up to 125,000 tonnes per annum, this facility processes materials from our ‘Bycycler’ recycling system as well as comingled municipal wastes.
Resources recovered include:
- Plastic Film
- Mixed Plastics
- Aluminium and Ferrous Cans